www.Scottish 4x4 forum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trip south...

2 posters

Go down

Trip south... Empty Trip south...

Post  6cyltdi Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:17 am

Im organising a jaunt south, will be around the end of march. Picking up a luton van and filling it with shi*te to take back up the road, It will all be all over the place from Ipswich area up. So far I have 7 Zil wheels and tyres, 8 dumper tyres and 10 beadlocked rims to collect. Oh and a set of 33x12.5 mts for a friend. If there is anything I can help take up for minimal money for anyone on here let me know. So long as I'm not messing around and not going far from my route.

Hitting:- Kings lynn, Ipswich, Nottingham, Hindley, Barnoldswick, York then home maybe Shocked
6cyltdi
6cyltdi

http://awdsolutions.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Trip south... Empty Re: Trip south...

Post  herman 6 Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:40 am

6cyltdi wrote:Im organising a jaunt south, will be around the end of march. Picking up a luton van and filling it with shi*te to take back up the road, It will all be all over the place from Ipswich area up. So far I have 7 Zil wheels and tyres, 8 dumper tyres and 10 beadlocked rims to collect. Oh and a set of 33x12.5 mts for a friend. If there is anything I can help take up for minimal money for anyone on here let me know. So long as I'm not messing around and not going far from my route.

Hitting:- Kings lynn, Ipswich, Nottingham, Hindley, Barnoldswick, York then home maybe Shocked
i
Im on your route from barnoldswick to york you pass my farm your welcome to call in for a cuppa and a sandwich
herman

herman 6

Back to top Go down