www.Scottish 4x4 forum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x4 Camping Trip (stolen from another site)

3 posters

Go down

4x4 Camping Trip   (stolen from another site) Empty 4x4 Camping Trip (stolen from another site)

Post  tat2_al Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:03 am

Like every month Mike was attending his 4x4 clubs monthly meeting,
He had just told them he couldn't stay for the camping trip scheduled for that night and the next day since his wife wouldn't let him go.

After listening to the boo's and the other clever offensive remarks from his fellow 4x4 friends Mike left to go back home.

When Mikes friends started arriving at the campsite to set up camp for the night, they all were extremely surprised to find Mike sitting there in front of his truck, tent up, fishing rod in hand, and the beer chiller stocked up to the limit.

"How did you talk your wife into letting you go Mike?" his mates asked...
"I didn't have to do anything" Mike said.

"When I left the meeting I went home and slumped down on the sofa with a box of beers to drown my sorrows. Then my wife snuck up behind me and covered my eyes and said 'Supprise'!"

When I peeled her hands back she was standing there in a beautiful see - through nighty and she said with a naughty smile on her face "Darling carry me into the bedroom, tie me to the bed and you can do what ever you want"

So here I am.
tat2_al
tat2_al

http://www.highland4x4response.co.uk

Back to top Go down

4x4 Camping Trip   (stolen from another site) Empty Re: 4x4 Camping Trip (stolen from another site)

Post  DICKY Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:41 am

excellent hahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
DICKY
DICKY

Back to top Go down

4x4 Camping Trip   (stolen from another site) Empty Re: 4x4 Camping Trip (stolen from another site)

Post  Steve Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:03 am

mmmmm gives me an idea ha ha Razz Razz Razz Razz
Steve
Steve
Admin

http://www.scottish4x4forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:25 pm

Dont even think about it mister!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down