www.Scottish 4x4 forum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abs+traction control+hill decent-problem.

2 posters

Go down

abs+traction control+hill decent-problem. Empty abs+traction control+hill decent-problem.

Post  mike69 Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:12 pm

hello i have a problem. after been in the snow and bad weather,i now have on dash panel -abs-traction control-hill decent- all 3 lights on.i know that abs and hilldecent are defently not working but not sure about traction cotrol. all fuses look ok.can any members come up with any help.for this would be very helpfull.thank you all.
mike69
mike69

http://mike_diver69@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

abs+traction control+hill decent-problem. Empty abs tc hill descent lamps

Post  swanspeed Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:24 pm

hi mate they are all linked and the best place to start if not allready done it is disconecct each abs sensor plug in turn (rears just above rear wheel on clip and fronts on a clip inside inner wing) and check for resistance i thimk they should be about 260 ohms but if three are the same and one is different then thats the knackered one. if not could be more serious let me know how you get one. how olds your disco mines a2001 and been told the tax is going up from £210 to £435 in april!!!
swanspeed
swanspeed

Back to top Go down